We Are Hiring!
General Laborer for Construction Team
Coon Valley Telco.
Start a new career at Coon Valley Telco! If you are a positive, enthusiastic professional who enjoys a fast-paced environment while ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty, we would love to hear from you! The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, be efficient, detailed, and willing to work as a team player. This person must be self-motivated, adaptable to change, and accept new ideas. All applicants are welcome as we are willing to train the right candidate. Great communication skills and friendliness for customers and co-workers are a must. A great candidate will be presented with numerous opportunities to advance in our organization. This is a full-time position with an amazing team, exceptional benefits package, competitive pay, flexible PTO, work/life balance, and consistent hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Construction employees work as part of the construction crew to bury communication cables or any other physical plant construction required.
- Must be knowledgeable about operating backhoes, cable plows, directional drills, cable reels, and trailers.
- Routinely handles underground cables, fills trenches, cleans up at job sites, splices fiber cables, and performs restoration of construction areas to the customers' satisfaction.
- Frequently locates, guards, and reroutes cables as required per municipal and county requests.
- Maintains construction vehicles and construction equipment.
- Works on projects involving cement, plumbing, carpentry, and electrical work.
- Any other duties that may arise.
- Must communicate and work cooperatively with all employees.
- Willingness to work in any weather condition.
- Ability to take feedback and direction.
- Must be able to assist with emergency repairs during off hours
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous construction experience is desired
- Valid driver’s license
Ready to apply?
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Or, feel free to give us a call at our office (641)-524-2111
Services We Provide
NOFA 7 Expansion to Rural Stuart Area....
Coon Valley Coop is excited to announce we were awarded funding in the Empower Rural Iowa Broadband Grant Program NOFA #007. We will be over-building a large portion of the rural area surrounding Stuart, IA. The project will cover nearly 51 sq miles and our fiber optic broadband solutions will be made available to nearly underserved homes. We will be completing the buildout over several years, but have already begun all the necessary steps to get the ball rolling in 2022.
To view additional information about our fiber packages and rates, click here.
Fiber Now Available in Menlo and Nevinville
A state of the art fiber network is the best avenue to bring you more reliability, faster internet speeds, and more bandwidth throughout. We are investing in bringing new fiber lines to our customers in the Menlo and Nevinville areas.
Coon Valley Cooperative Telephone Association Inc. provides telephone, cable television, and high-speed fiber internet services to the communities of Menlo and Nevinville, in addition to high-speed wireless internet service to the communities of Stuart, Dexter, Orient, Creston, Cromwell, and Diamondhead Lake. Coon Valley is proud to serve these communities providing state-of-the art communication services to our customers in rural Iowa.
Coon Valley Cooperative Telephone Association Inc. provides telephone, cable television and dial-up & high-speed Internet services to the communities of Menlo and Nevinville and dial-up & high-speed Internet to the communities of Stuart and Menlo in central Iowa. Coon Valley is proud to serve these communities providing state-of-the art communication services to our customers in rural Iowa.